SDI is proud to offer its new Axle for scale off road trucks which makes possible multiple configurations due to its special design. This Axle is made for the RC4x4 builder who requires different needs for each case, With this axle, the complicated work of designing a custom RC 4x4 truck becomes easier and opens so many possibilities that otherwise would require lots of work and precision.
This adjustability includes:
- Multiple free to choice link points for dampers, springs and links.
- Ready to 4 links or 3 links set up (with 3 different ready to drill hidden holes for ball nut right on the meddle of the axle)
- Easy to shorten axle method in steps of 10 millimeters with the only need of a hand saw and file, no need to ultra precise cuts (we are hobbyists, we know how difficult is to shorten an axle properly so we designed this one to make it as easy as possible, tutorial coming soon)
- Double pinion input/output for more than 2 axle trucks that can be cut away and covered with included input cover part.
- Free to choose spur gear placement to spin clockwise or anti-clockwise
Further main features:
- 186 mm hex to hex.
- 177 mm pin to pin.
- Compact diff box , 27'5 millimeters height.
- 2.09 Gear ratio.
- Steel pinion.
- Ultra strong spur gear (90% of strength of a CNC gear).
- Ultra strong and crash proof plastic (nylon + glass fiber).
- Inner metal tube for rigidity and shortening system.
- Thin 9 millimeter diameter of axle tube that not only looks realistic but also makes clearance for suspension parts.
- Reduced scrub radius (for more proper steering).
- Axle's Cs get hidden inside wheel (no ugly big Cs showing).
- Ackerman 0 (not awkwardly negative as the majority of RC axles).
- CVD drive shafts , no dogbones.
- Extreme steering angle (more than you will probably be able to make clearance for in your truck design).
- Ball bearings all around , even for the steering.
- M2 hex head steel screws.
- M2 ball nuts with 4,7 millimeters head.
- Almost invisible Knuckle lock part for the rear axle.
- 4mm shaft input
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- One full front axle with steering rod and steering links.
- One rear axle with lock parts for knuckles.
- 8 steel ball screws.
- 8 plastic ball connectors / rod ends with hole for M3 rods.
- Full M2 nuts and hex head screws.
- 3 circle diff lids to cover the cut output ( you need only two, one is spare)